Eco Therapy is a way to re connect our children with the natural order, the natural way of being. Harnessing of the healing power of nature to make sense and create meaning from the emotional, spiritual or psychological conditions that people face. In doing this we begin to unlock the common stored memory of our ancestry.
An Eco Educational and Therapy programme consists of..
- Staff and Parents association Introduction and explanation.
- Individual family/child session induction.
- 3 two hour sessions per month. (9 per term)
- Option extras and support:
- 1 adventure therapy per month
- Family therapy weekend stayover in Tarifa
- Bushcraft weekend.
- Private therapy.
- Extended days